This changes everything for the Public Sector. It’s our duty to rise to the challenge.
That’s the role of government. At every level. When the very fabric of our society is threatened, it’s the job of government to protect people’s health, safety, livelihoods, and wellbeing. It’s more than a job, it’s a ‘duty.’
At Fujitsu, we take this duty very seriously. We are all learning as we go, though judicious investments in the past are paying dividends in terms of continuity of service and continuance of outreach by critical services in the community. We believe we can help you do more. Our role is to support you as you adapt your working practices and systems to what is sure to be a ‘new normal’ while planning for a future which demands a different approach to digital.
COVID-19 has rapidly developed into a global crisis, requiring everyone to take action
New Ways of Working
In this uncertain time, Fujitsu can offer practical advice and support on how you can engage and support your workforce to stay safe and be productive.
Whether it’s enabling people to work from home or understanding how to best support citizens, technology has a critical role to play in coping with these unprecedented times. We are here to help.
We are here to help
As remote working is becoming the new norm, learn how to scale your remote needs during this time of rapid change. Our services can enable remote workforce readiness and ensure your workforce is operating safely and securely whilst driving a collaborative and productive way of working.
Fujitsu is experienced in working with Government and Public Sector agencies. Through a wide range of advanced skills, we can complement your teams to help you rollout solutions faster. Whether you are utilizing our solution experts or field force for rapid deployment we can quickly step up and help you deliver.
- With our Workspace with Intelligence solution based on Citrix Cloud and Fujitsu RunMyProcess, we can quickly build new applications or provide simplified access to existing ones, accessible from any device, to enable your workers remain productive and support citizens in new ways.
- Where your staff are isolated and need access, we can quickly enable them to work remotely, safely and productively using our Modern Management solutions based on Microsoft Intune or VMware Workspace One, to provide a secure access from a wide range of personal or corporate devices.
- If you need to provide secure remote access to internal systems or to rapidly increase the capacity of your existing on-premises remote working solutions, Fujitsu can help by deploying our Virtual Workspace based on Citrix using AWS or Microsoft public clouds to scale at pace.
- Collaboration has never been more important than now. Fujitsu can support the deployment of Office 365 with Teams or even migrate you to Teams if required, to ensure your workforce remains able to workshop, chat, call, co-author and most of all stay connected and engaged.
- Communication is also critical when working remotely. Our Unified Comms as a Service enables workers to communicate via voice and video meetings while be able to collaborate on documents.
- Fujitsu Selfoss is like having an on-demand ITsupport staff ready and waiting for you. Available to customers of any size – with one office in one country or hundreds of sites around the globe. Selfoss portal allows us to quickly set up next business day onsite support service to provide eyes and hands on a T&M basis for user problems the service desk cannot fix.
Latest Expert Opinion Articles
Collaboration has always been part of the workplace, now more than ever
In recent times, the importance of pulling together is more obvious than ever. But this sense of cooperation has long existed in our personal and professional lives.
How Windows Virtual Desktop is enabling effective remote work
Since this pandemic and subsequent lockdown began, the global economy has benefitted tremendously from the technology that has enabled remote work.
- Security that empowers the adaptive workplace
- Securing remote work for whatever comes next
- The institutionalized traditions of business have fallen
- How to stay productive and secure when using Microsoft 365
- Ensuring the long-term success of remote work
- How to make onboarding beautiful
- Why fostering a Remote First culture is crucial right now
- Top 5 tips for staying productive in the family unit
- The unprecedented role of technology in overcoming today’s challenges
- Six Action Points for successful workforce transformation
- It’s time to empower the CISO – your business will benefit
- Remote work isn’t just about technology – it’s also about culture of trust
- Want a motivated team? Empower them with the right tools
"Fujitsu was a clear choice based on service and digital transformation capabilities that played a central role in its approach. Working in competitive markets, every pound we spend needs to deliver cost efficiency and value for money." Darren Miles, VP Global Infrastructure & Operations, Centrica.
Work in Progress: Aligning workforce transformation to business strategy
The Economist Intelligence Unit’s report into strategic workforce transformation delivers fascinating insights about which transformation initiatives you need to prioritize to build your ideal workforce of the future.
Keeping your people safe and productive in uncertain times
COVID-19 has rapidly developed into a global crisis, requiring everyone to take action. In this uncertain time, Fujitsu want to offer organizations helpful advice and practical support.
We will be updating these pages regularly to provide continuum support and advice,
but if you would like to speak to our experts, please contact us.
Find out how Fujitsu can help you succeed during these current times. Fill out the form and one of our experts will be in contact to support you.