NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Labour shortages, cost increases, low productivity or inadequate performance, employee stress, cumbersome or complex work processes, lack of innovation to be more competitive… all organizations face some of these problems, whether they are service organizations (public or private), healthcare institutions or industrial sector businesses.
And it must be emphasized that traditional solutions such as injecting new money, adding resources, reorganizations, etc., are not producing the expected results, because these problems still continue.
The solution: a proven approach with impressive measurable and sustainable results
Lean is different from the traditional improvement approaches, because it uses advanced Lean concepts and tools integrated into a structured and rigorous optimization approach, including the Kaizen family of methodologies. Specifically, the Lean approach:
- uses tools and concepts derived from Lean, Six Sigma, the Toyota Production System (TPS) and the family of Kaizen methodologies, which make it possible to grasp any process, regardless of the business sector, public or private (services, health, industrial)
- is based on measurable data to orient decisions on performance optimization or improvement
- involves all the stakeholders in a given process, at all hierarchical levels, in identifying solutions that are truly adapted to their needs
- is based on a structured and rigorous Six Sigma problem-solving approach – Define, Measure, Analyze, Innovate and Implement, Control (DMAIC)
Fujitsu Lean solutions' value-add benefits
Doing business with Fujitsu Canada’s specialized Lean Solutions Group means enlisting a reliable and experienced partner who:
- relies on a team of professionals and engineers with internationally recognized certifications in Lean and Six Sigma (ASQ: Black Belt; Master Black Belt, SME/AME/Shingo Bronze, Silver, Gold)
- has special expertise in the healthcare, services and industrial sectors, with a history of successful projects
- has distinctive technical depth, based on an in-depth knowledge of the Lean philosophy and the Toyota production model
- uses a proven approach, which produces tangible and measurable results quickly
- has a proven ability to intervene in both simple and complex environments, without ever compromising the quality of interventions and results
- has an enviable track record, with projects carried out in nearly 20 countries
- has the ability to deliver projects from coast to coast, with expertise in the Quebec City, Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Vancouver and Victoria offices