Partnering to engage and empower communities
At Fujitsu, we strive to contribute to the prosperity of the communities in which we work. We’re proud to partner with charitable organisations in Australia and New Zealand to make a positive difference to people’s lives and our wider community.
Our community partners
We’re proud to have long-term partnerships with Camp Quality and Soldier On.
Partnering with customers in the community
Fujitsu has partnered with our customers to create empowering digital experiences in the community.
Digitally enabling society
Using the power of technology to help charities with their mission, like the Bawurra Foundation and New Zealand’s Young Enterprise Trust.
Community partnerships in action
- Co-creating with Camp Quality to solve social issues
- Bawurra Foundation - Fujitsu works with Bawurra to digital preserve stories
- Camp Quality - Fujitsu’s charity partner
- Gabes Fresh Food - Fujitsu and Woolworths assist children with special needs
- Eddies Fresh food - Creating opportunities for students with disabilities
- Soldier On - Fujitsu’s charity partner
- UNICEF NZ Case Study - Innovative donation management
Discover more about our responsible business program
Nicole Forrester - Head of the Office of Purpose
“In February 2021, Fujitsu Australia and New Zealand launched its Office of Purpose to make a real difference through championing and driving transformative change across sustainability, diversity, equity and inclusion, and social impact. Fujitsu’s purpose is to make the world more sustainable by building trust in society through innovation. The Office of Purpose team is pivotal in fulfilling its ambitions and creating shared values to support our customers to achieve theirs."
Get in touch
Let us assist you in solving your business challenges.
Thank you. We have received your request and will get back to you shortly.