Work with a giant of technology
At Fujitsu, we know we can strengthen the organizations we support, by leveraging the power of both our global reach and our local expertise. If you want to work with a giant of technology, with people who put real purpose into the future services and solutions they create, come and build a world-changing, society impacting career at Fujitsu.
Saphety wanted to review its storage system to integrate more effectively with its new virtual environment. It also wanted to replace its subcontracted backup function with a better performing internal solution. The overall goal was to increase resillence and performance and reduce energy consumption.
Saphety has implemented two integral Fujitsu systems - ETERNUS CS200c and Commvault software together with the ETERNUS DX500, which serves as a centralized repository. The ETERNUS LT260 Tape Library provides long-term data protection and the ETERNUS DX8000 All-Flash is the leading storage system for virtualized application.
- Total reliability ensures optimal availability
- Latency reduced to less than one millisecond
- Performance is twelve times faster, resulting in increased productivity and better customer service
- A single contact point for the entire system simplifies troubleshooting
- Reduce energy consumption reduces electricity bill
Meet Your Customers
WorldStream - making the internet available for everyone
Fujitsu and University of Coimbra | High Performance Computing
- Canberra Hospital: Connecting parents and children via a cost-effective, stable and secure webcam solution.
- WestfalenWIND IT: Green IT, using wind turbines as data centers
- Illinois Century Network: Boosting schools, communities and economic growth
- Taiwan FamilyMart: Achieving new value in stores through co-creation with customers
- Digital Owl: Drone and video analytics used to find threatened species
- Lowell: Making credit work better for all
- Kit Carson Electric Cooperative
- Fujitsu empowers A*STAR’s drive for research excellence
- Serverius: Deep Learning as a Service
- Co-creation with Siam Commercial Bank delivers cashless self-checkout for The Mall