Constructing information systems for a broadband age
The design requirements of Enterprise Information systems based on broadband Internet must include:
- Capability to handle ever increasing transaction throughput and high-volumes of information,
- Expansion capability that matches sudden changes in data quantity and business volume,
- High reliability and the capability to be driven continuously -24/7.
To meet these broadband requirements Fujitsu's GlobalServer GS21 900 model group, using CMOS technology, provides such new information systems requirements with high system performance.
As a high-end server it can also deliver the highest in reliability from leading parallel technology.
As the core of a data center, the tremendous power goes beyond improved reliability, to provide operational improvements across the total system and network.
Key GS21 900 model group features
- Leading 0.09 μm (copper wire) CMOS technology employed
- 1.5 the efficiency of GS21 600 model group CPU
- Max. 256GB main memory, Max.64GB System storage
- Open network adaptors (ONA) for gigabit Ethernet connection
- Support for Dual power supply
|No. of CPU
||1 to 16
|System Storage Memory
|Supported channel types
||BMC, OCLINK, FCLINK, ONA
||Options (Cluster, System storage unit)