Constructing information systems for a broadband age
The design requirements of Enterprise Information systems based on broadband Internet must include:
- Capability to handle ever increasing transaction throughput and high-volumes of information,
- Expansion capability that matches sudden changes in data quantity and business volume,
- High reliability and the capability to be driven continuously -24/7.
To meet these broadband requirements Fujitsu's GlobalServer GS21 200A model group, using CMOS technology, provides such new information systems requirements with high system performance.
As a low-end server it can also deliver the highest in reliability from leading parallel technology.
Key GS21 200A model group features
- Leading 0.13 μm (copper wire) CMOS technology employed
- Open network adaptors (ONA) for gigabit Ethernet connection
- Built-in Communication Control Processor (INP2) supports up to 32 connections
- Support for dual power supply
|No. of CPU
|Supported channel types
||BMC, OCLINK, FCLINK, ONA