System Engineer (AWS Cloud and MS Azure Cloud)
|Job Title :
|| System Engineer (AWS Cloud and MS Azure Cloud)
|Post Date :
||20 December, 2019
|No. Required :
|Job Description :
- Advance troubleshoots computer system, including or hardware, software, network and peripheral equipment. Co-ordinate with internal process or process or partner/vendor for repairing and corrections process when necessary
- Assist in planning, design, research, acquisition of new or upgrade hardware and software configuration
- Acting as technical resources in assisting IT Specialist or customer to resolve problem of equipment and data. Recommends modifications as necessary of hardware and software to customers
- Maintain current knowledge of hardware, software, network technology and network security from not only Fujitsu product but also 3rd party hardware and software product
- Provide product technical training to prospect customer or partners
- On-site services to customer with or without or assigned by Supervisor or higher
- Manage schedule and co-ordination with customer for project installation, implementation and project sign-off
- Working as outsource service at customer office upon agreement between Fujitsu and customer.
- Co-ordinate with Pre-sale technical team to provide solution or service for new project opportunity.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Electronic, computer, Information Technology or any related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT architecture, IT infrastructure or any related fields.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Good command of English
- Knowledge of Installation, Configuration and Maintaining Linux Server, Windows Server, VMware vSphere Server, AWS Cloud, MS Azure Cloud are mandatory
- Well experienced in well-known middleware and database product such as MS .NET, MS SQL, MS IIS, Oracle Database, Oracle WebLogic, Monitoring Software,
- Pleasant personality
The attractive remuneration package (salary, bonus, commission, profit sharing, gasoline allowance, good training support, etc.) will be commensurate with successful candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are invited to apply with full resume, a recent photograph, transcript and current/expected salary to the following address :
Human Resources Department (Recruitment)
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (FTH)
Tel: +66 (0) 2302 1683,1691
Fax: +66 (0) 2302 1555
Exchange Tower, 22nd-23rd Fl, 388 Sukhumvit Road, Kwaeng Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey,
Share this page