Service Desk 2nd Line Support Engineer (Contract)
|Job Title :
|| Service Desk 2nd Line Support Engineer (Contract)
|Post Date :
||12 February, 2020
|No. Required :
|Job Description :
- Provide remote support and/or remote maintenance to customers
- Work with vendor or related parties to resolve the problem related desktop, network, telephony system, facility and infrastructure improvement project.
- Motivate and support the service desk operation, ensuring that calls are dealt with promptly to the satisfaction of end-users
- Ensure optimum accessibility of the Service Desk based on customer's Service Level Agreement
- Act as a further escalation point for unresolved or escalated calls
- Analyze incident trends, and recommend and implement actions, with approval, to reduce incidents
- Report monthly on service delivery performance to Management and customer
- Coach and support service desk operations, assesses and records their performance and supports them in their personal professionalization
- Manages staff on the basis of performance reports and observed problem areas
- Manage and improve processes, work instructions and tooling on the Service Desk, organize and supervise improvement projects and contributes ideas for further professionalization of the organization
- Participate and assist in driving knowledge management process.
- Work Place: FTH, Exchange Tower
- Work Time : Ability to work flexible, 24x7, rotating shifts, including weekends and public holidays
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Engineering or related fields.
- 3-5 years' experience of Service Desk, Administrative of Telephony System, Trouble Ticket Tool.
- Basic knowledge in Windows 2008/2012, virtualization, Router, Switch and BCP will be advantage.
- Knowledge in SQL is big plus.
- Customer Service mind and Good Troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skill.
- Able to work under pressure and time constrain.
- Enthusiastic and ambitious attitude.
- Proficiency in English.
- ITIL certified is appreciated.
The attractive remuneration package (salary, bonus, commission, profit sharing, gasoline allowance, good training support, etc.) will be commensurate with successful candidates. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Interested applicants are invited to apply with full resume, a recent photograph, transcript and current/expected salary to the following address :
Human Resources Department (Recruitment)
Fujitsu (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (FTH)
Tel: +66 (0) 2302 1683,1691
Fax: +66 (0) 2302 1555
Exchange Tower, 22nd-23rd Fl, 388 Sukhumvit Road, Kwaeng Klongtoey, Khet Klongtoey,
Share this page