The FUJITSU Server BS2000 SE series, ETERNUS CS8000 and ETERNUS DX provide the necessary stability, performance and availability for all applications
Software AG (Frankfurt TecDAX: SOW) supports companies undergoing digital transformations. They use its Digital Business Platform to improve the ways they interact with customers and develop their business models to identify and take advantage of new potential markets.
Software AG recently moved its infrastructure to the new BS2000 SE500 server to enable it to provide the best possible customer service. To satisfy its requirements, the company wanted to construct a secure, external backup site it could use in the event of a disaster. Reliability, cost-efficiency in terms of the mainframes, and various central services were key factors in the project.
Remote backups are now continually updated by deduplicating the datasets from different mainframe worlds and replicating them on an external FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS CS8000 Data Protection Appliance. In a disaster scenario, the low-powered BS2000 SE300 server can step in to run the mainframe services.
- No downtime in the event of a disaster
- Cross-platform solution for various mainframes and services
- Cost-efficiency through deduplication and replication
- dentical process environments for production, testing and development in separate guest systems
- Customers retain transparent access to services in the event of a disaster