NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Reporting Administrator and Business Analyst
- Reporting Administrator responsible for determining Service Manager’s requirement and for customizing CA USD reporting portal base on reporting template where needed.
- Business analysis knowing how to config service contracts, service types, incident areas, change categories, workflow tasks, workshifts and reference data for contacts, locations, configuration items and organisations on CA USD.
- CA USD suite experience (2 yrs +) including administration of GUI, administration of data loading using pdm tools, ability to use Web Screen Painter, and understand schema and config files.
- Knowledge of knowledge management capability within USD.
- Understanding of reporting configuration, and range of reporting available from USD (OCMM knowledge useful).
- Knowledge of CA TNG (NSM & DSM), knowledge of desktop management environment.
Non Technical Competencies
- Ability to lead analysis, work independently, evaluate and present solutions to technical, operational and strategic issues.
- Ability to lead and motivate team members.
- Ability to work in cross-cultural environments.
- Ability to present report, solutions to customers and senior management.
- Ability to manage projects (small-scale) and contribute to the management of large-scale projects.
- Capacity to travel internationally.
- CA USD
- pdm tools.
- Web Screen Painter.
- CA TNG (NSM & DSM).
- Qualifications in CA software, Computer Science, and Project Management preferred.
Other Important Information:
- Willing to be dispatched to client site on-shore.
- Good communication skills- oral and written.
- More than 3 positions available.
- JLPT level 4 or higher is a plus.
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
WeServ Systems International, Inc.
Human Resources Department
Address: 12/F Net Square Building, 3rd Ave cor 28th St., Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines