NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Performance and Capacity Analyst
- Provide performance and capacity support, analysis and recommendations within the mainframe, distributed (UNIX & Windows), network and storage domains
- Conducts supply/demand, trend analyses and makes proactive capacity planning recommendations to mitigate risk and rationalize the optimal amount of hardware, software and network resources to meet business needs, service levels and IT infrastructure growth capacity.
- Participates in technical architecture discussions to determine the most appropriate scalable model taking into consideration high availability, fail over and disaster recovery.
- Ensures the capacity workload modeling and availability analysis is performed for a variety of platforms and environments.
- Perform analytical modeling of system and volume metrics to forecast resource capacity requirements
- Capable of serving as a subject matter expert to application development, systems administration and infrastructure engineering and other technical and business staff in planning the resource requirements for systems under development.
- Support L3 engineers with problem determination and resolution when necessary. - Provide project support for major initiatives as required
- Work independently to identify, research, analyze and resolved complex problems
- Communicate effectively both orally and written
- Statistical Background (including queuing theory, modeling, forecasting, etc.)
- Historical trend analysis
- Mainframe, Distributed ,Network and Storage working experience with associated performance.
- Monitors and related capacity management tools
- Microsoft EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint, SQL and Microsoft VISIO
- Mainframe Expertise: z/OS, WLM, RMF, Omegamon, CICS, DB2, IDMS, etc.
- Distributed: Solaris, AIX, Windows Server, Linux/Unix, VMWare,
- Application: Citrix, ISS, etc
- Network: Related infrastructure and monitoring (TCP/IP, SNA, QOS, Firewalls, VoIP, etc.)
Please send your resumes to the contact stated below:
We shall respond to qualified applicants only
Fujitsu Philippines Inc.
Human Resources Division
Address: 12th floor Net Square Building, 3rd Avenue cor 28th St. Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Philippines