FeRAM-embedded RFID LSI
We develop and produce two RFID LSI families. One family is products operating under HF(High-Frequency:13.56MHz) and another is that under UHF(Ultra-High-Frequency:860 to 960MHz).
- High-speed write performance: throughput of writing operation is enhanced by high speed performance of embedded FeRAM.
- Stable communication distance: writing in low power consumption enables the same communication distance both at writing and reading operation.
In contrast, tag with EEPROM consumes large amount of power at writing operation,makes communication distance becomes shorter.
- High-density memory: high speed writing feature enables large-size memory on the tag. But tag embedded EEPROM is not fast enough to adopt large-size memory.
- High endurance: Max. 1 trillion cycles of read/write operation is guaranteed. the feature enables long-term use or reuse of tag to be possible.
- Applicable International Standards: Fujitsu RFID LSI products lineup are based on ISO15693, ISO18000-3, 6.
High-speed performance of FeRAM-embedded RF tag
- Record history and quality check information on tag itself
- Change the parameters in the tag without opening the package
- Reduce running cost by increasing throughput
Please refer to FeRAM's FAQ when you have questions about FeRAM.
Our inquiry forms support SSL-secure encryption with SSL certificates for identity verification and privacy protection.