Fujitsu Semiconductor Memory Solution
Fujitsu Semiconductor Memory Solution is committed to systematic and ongoing sustainable environmental management based on the Fujitsu Semiconductor Group Environmental Policy "With our customers, we contribute to the protection of a rich global environment".
We, all members of Fujitsu Semiconductor Memory Solution, contribute to improving the environmental performance of our customers' products through low-power and space-saving eco-device solutions.
Fujitsu Semiconductor Group Environmental Policy
With our customers, we contribute to the protection of a rich global environment, using state-of-the-art technology to provide semiconductor devices with superior environmental characteristics.
By applying the following principles, we work to prevent pollution of the global environment and reduce the environmental burden of our products throughout their lifecycles, including development, procurement, manufacture, sales, usage, and disposal :
- We develop products with outstanding environmental characteristics.
- We promote proper management of chemical substances contained in products, packaging materials, etc.
- We promote measures to counteract global warming, effective utilization of water and resources, and proper management of wastes.
- We promote proper management of chemical substances to prevent pollution of the global environment.
- We conform to environmental regulations around the world and keep our promises to customers.
- We promote activities to make environmental and social contributions, and to preserve biodiversity.
- We effectively and continually improve our environmental management system, and work hard to improve our environmental performance.
Fujitsu Semiconductor Memory Solution acquired the certification of ISO14001 which is the international standard of Environmental Management System (EMS) as the member of Fujitsu group.
FSL group who regard an environmental problem as an important theme of the management, unites the group to promote efficiently the engagement of global environmental concerns which global correspondence is demanded.
Fujitsu Semiconductor Memory Solution Limited
|Locations||Inspection Organization||Registration No.||Issue Date||Expiration Date|
|Shin-Yokohama Headquarters / Shin-Yokohama Chuo Building / Aizuwakamatsu Offices||JACO||EC98J2005||Issued on: Sep. 12 1995 Renewed on: Mar. 23 2021||Mar. 22 2024|
Environmental Action Plan
Fujitsu Semiconductor Memory Solution has established Environmental Goals and Targets, which specify target values to be achieved based on Fujitsu Group's Environmental Action Plan. We are systematically and continuously promoting environmental management activities.
We are contributing to the achievement of the SDGs through our environmental management activities.
|Improvement of product energy efficiency|
|Improving resource conservation in products|
|Implementation of social contribution activities|
Environmental Action Plan Stage X (FY2021-FY2022)
Fujitsu Semiconductor Memory Solution promotes environmental activities based on Fujitsu Group Environmental Action Plan Stage X.
|Climate change||Improvement of product energy efficiency||Develop at least one type of product each year that is at the top level in terms of energy efficiency|
|Resource recycling||Improving resource conservation in products||Develop cell area reduction technology and offer one or more related products|
|Social Contribution||Implementation of social contribution activities||Conduct social contribution activities at least twice a year|
Social Contribution Activities
Fujitsu Semiconductor Memory Solution works closely with each community, through local community cleanup and greening activities, to protect the neighboring environment around its locations. We will continue carrying out our diverse range of local activities, which manifest our focus on ties with local communities.
Our Social Contribution Activities
- Donation of vaccine by collecting used caps of pet bottle
- Donation activities by collecting books and etc. ("life without abandonment activity")