The digital transformation PACT
Fujitsu research shows organisations are failing to deliver across the four strategic elements needed for digital transformation: People, Actions, Collaboration and Technology
Case Study: TasNetworks
TasNetworks deployed the Fujitsu FRX-3 Microwave radio, reducing operational costs, improving throughput and providing increased visibility of performance
IT and business challenges
Discover how Fujitsu can help you solve today's business challenges and take advantage of the new opportunities that digital technology offers.
- Statistics New Zealand deploys FUJITSU Government Desktop-as-a-Service
- Menzies has deployed Fujitsu PalmSecure to 40 sites, enabling real-time monitoring of employee movements as well as automatic payment and reporting via Inzenius.
- Meridian Energy – ICT Sustainability Quick Start & Footprinting
- By outsourcing its equipment supply and maintenance requirements to Fujitsu, the Weta Digital systems team can continue to focus on supporting core business requirements and providing high level strategy
- Fujitsu implemented the SAP HANA database for the SAP NetWeaver® Business Warehouse (SAP NetWeaver BW), giving Frucor advanced data analysis, increased speed and depth of reporting
- With Fujitsu Grants Manager solution, the Pharmacy Guild of Australia built a bespoke, user-friendly online web portal, allowing pharmacies to register and submit their claim applications, following a simple step-by-step online process