March 02, 2015
- Fujitsu Drops New Fully Ruggedized Industrial Business Tablet
- At Mobile World Congress, Fujitsu today unveils a no-nonsense, fully ruggedized industrial business tablet, the FUJITSU Tablet STYLISTIC V535. Designed to roll with the punches and soak up the knocks and scrapes of use in environments that would normally overcome consumer-grade tablets, the STYLISTIC V535 stands up to liquids, dust, bumps, and even to being dropped from a height of up to 1.8 meters.
January 20, 2015
- Fujitsu Extends “Choose Your Own Device” Line-up With New Generation LIFEBOOK
- Fujitsu today extends its popular LIFEBOOK notebook and STYLISTIC tablet range with new devices featuring the latest 5th generation Intel Core vPro processor family. With this line-up Fujitsu responds to the continuing trend of companies offering their workforce the opportunity to “choose your own device” that is right for their individual needs.
January 14, 2015
- Fujitsu delivers new Reliable Entry-level Storage System for SMEs and Branch Offices at an Affordable Price
- Fujitsu today provides end customers and its channel partners with a powerful entry-level disk storage system, that will prove to be a driving force in winning deals for its channel partners in 2015 and beyond. The new FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS DX60 S3 cost-effectively scales to meet the ever-increasing data management needs of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
September 04, 2014
- Fujitsu Aims for Fastest Growth in India’s HPC Market
- At the Fujitsu World Tour 2014 event in Delhi, Fujitsu today announces that it is implementing a strategy to double its revenues in the High Performance Computing (HPC) market segment in India. The company plans investments across customer services and engagement, partnerships and training, and will also open the Fujitsu HPC Competency Center in Bangalore – the first such center by a technology vendor in India, and Fujitsu’s fifth around the world. Fujitsu also announces that it is strengthening exclusive partnerships with members of the Fujitsu SELECT Partner program in India.
- Munich, March 02, 2015