June 29, 2016
- Fujitsu Adds CELSIUS M740 to its Portfolio of Long Lifecycle Workstations
- Fujitsu today announced that it is extending its unique portfolio of CELSIUS Long Lifecycle desktop workstations to include the CELSIUS M740. This new workstation delivers not only the processing power required to handle graphics-intensive applications for computer aided design (CAD), media and entertainment, computer aided engineering (CAE) and healthcare but has also been designed for a minimum lifecycle of 36 months, guaranteeing continuity and availability for long-term projects.
June 27, 2016
- Fujitsu Opens Entries to Global SELECT Innovation Awards for Channel Partners
- Fujitsu invites entries for its Global SELECT Innovation Awards for the second consecutive year, acknowledging the value of its channel partners. The company’s more than 16,000 SELECT Partners worldwide are eligible to enter, with a bounty of USD 10,000 in joint marketing and sales development programs and a trip to Fujitsu Forum Tokyo in 2017 up for grabs by the overall winner.
June 20, 2016
- Fujitsu Accelerates High Performance Computing with Game-Changing PRIMERGY CX600 M1 Server
- At the ISC High Performance fair in Frankfurt/Germany, Fujitsu today introduced the PRIMERGY CX600 M1 system, purpose-built to meet the exacting demand for massive parallel computing power from today’s high performance computing (HPC) applications in fields such as scientific research, product development and business intelligence.
June 15, 2016
- Fujitsu Enables Digital Transformation for SMEs with PRIMEFLEX Cluster-in-a-box
- With its updated PRIMEFLEX Cluster-in-a-box solution, Fujitsu opens the door to digital transformation for small to midsize firms, and large enterprises operating remote branch offices, by providing faster and more cost-effective ready-to-run IT systems.
- Munich, June 29, 2016