May 29, 2018
The Digital Transformation PACT
This report provides insight from more than 1,600 business as to how they are embracing digital transformation
IT and business challenges
Discover how Fujitsu can help you solve today's business challenges and take advantage of the new opportunities that digital technology offers.
Fujitsu helps Australia Post to deliver across Australia
Australia Post has had to make fundamental changes to keep up with the changing needs of its customers by building its digital capabilities to complement its physical knowledge with technology expertise and global innovation
- TasNetworks deployed the Fujitsu FRX-3 Microwave radio, reducing operational costs, improving throughput and providing increased visibility of performance.
- FUJITSU Sustainability Benchmark enables TAFE NSW North region to evaluate the sustainability of its IT estate, making savings and becoming more efficient
- NCI provides world class services to Australian researchers, industry and government. Fujitsu supplied and commissioned a supercomputer that is being used to help to solve real world problems, such as creating sustainable energy, working towards finding a cure for cancer and developing more efficient solar cells
- Fujitsu and its partner ADTEC worked with Canberra Hospital to design a secure, user-friendly webcam solution to enable parents of newborn babies in intensive care to watch their babies when they can't be there in person
- Metricon Stadium wanted to lead the field in offering high-speed Wi-Fi access across the entire arena. Fujitsu designed a network that could deliver reliable high-speed broadband to thousands of users in any part of the stadium