NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Cisco and Fujitsu
For over 15 years, Cisco and Fujitsu have partnered to deliver unprecedented value through comprehensive customer-focused IT, communications and networking solutions for the world marketplace. The strategic collaboration between Cisco and Fujitsu sustains our global across America, Asia-Pacific, European and Japan regions. Joint solutions allow our customers to better manage risk, lower costs and accelerate growth while meeting the challenges of today’s rapidly changing business demands.
Chuck Robbins, CEO, Cisco
“The power of Cisco and Fujitsu together is reflected in the innovative solutions we develop and deliver that produce new business opportunities for our shared customers worldwide. And by partnering with Cisco and folding Cisco's high-end equipment into its product line, Fujitsu will be able to address a greater range of our customers' needs.”
Tatsuya Tanaka, President and Representative Director, Fujitsu Limited
“Fujitsu and Cisco have been successfully collaborating in the service providers and enterprise markets. By further combining the unique strengths under a shared vision, the two companies will be able to deliver innovative solutions and services for our common customers around the globe.”
- Fujitsu is a Cisco certified Gold partner in the U.S.
- Fujitsu is a global company with the ability to design, implement and support your business infrastructure--leveraging Cisco experts across the globe
- Fujitsu designs, implements and supports your services from the data center infrastructure up through your applications
- Fujitsu provides 24X7 health monitoring and security monitoring, and we respond instantly and effectively to remove threats
- Enterprise Networking
- Data Loss Prevention, Vulnerability Assessments and Threat Mitigation Solutions
- Hosted Collaboration
- Retail Mobility solutions
- Industry-leading servers, storage, PC and software solutions
- Retail Engagement Analytics Solution
Service and Support
- Hosted and as-a-Service
- Managed Services
Convenience and Choice
Fujitsu provides our customers with end-to-end Cisco networking solutions including the design, purchase, implementation, management and cloud services offerings.
- Single source for Cisco hardware, software, maintenance and services offerings
- Outsourcing, hosted, “as-a-service” and premise-based managed solutions along with onsite and remote support models
- Global Tier I and Tier II contact centers capable of supporting 52 languages.
- Flexibility of 10 North American data centers to service your needs
Networking experts to guide your success
Using proven best practices, our highly-accredited and specialized Cisco experts provide valuable advice and work with you to design the right networking architecture. Working with Fujitsu, you will enjoy:
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts (CCIEs) with expertise in Cisco’s Security, Routing, Switching and Wireless technologies
- Advanced Cisco specializations in Advanced Collaboration, Advanced Datacenter, Advanced Security, and Advanced Enterprise Networks Architectures
- Consulting services and custom designed solutions utilizing our proof-of-concept labs and demo environments