Embedded type printer module
FUJITSU Printer 9890S - Boarding Pass & Baggage Tag Printer Module
Airline Printer module
This printer module is mainly used by manufacturers of self-baggage drop machines (SBD) and self check-in machines (KIOSK). This new printer module supports various paper media used at airports and airlines around the world, such as liner-less baggage tags (*1) and RFID baggage tags, which are becoming mainstream now.
This can be done only by adding or replacing with optional parts without replacing the whole printer.
World class performance, reliability
- FUJITSU’s mechanical components expertise and long history for airline printers has been impremented and it makes high quolity, performance.
- A printer with a new device that reflects the voice of customers in the aviation industry.
Compact design to be installed in a machine
: W 110 – D 140 – H 68 (mm) / 1.4kg [W 4.4 – D 5.6 – H 2.7 (inch) / 3.1 lb]
- F9890S + RFID
: W 110 – D 170 – H 68 (mm) / 1.6kg [W 4.4 – D 6.7 – H 2.7 (inch) / 3.6 lb]
Expandability for various baggage tags
- It is possible to handle special baggage tags, for which demand is expected more in the future, simply by adding or replacing optional parts. (RFID, Liner-less) The total cost can be reduced when used for many years than other printers.
Fully equipped standard unit
- Cutter Unit and Cut & Cramp functions are standard equipment.
This enables to use variety of samples from the beginning.
|Physical Data||F9890S||W 110 – D 140 – H 68 (mm) / 1.4kg [W 4.4 – D 5.6 – H 2.7 (inch) / 3.1 lb]|
|F9890S + RFID||W 110 – D 170 – H 68 (mm) / 1.6kg [W 4.4 – D 6.7 – H 2.7 (inch) / 3.6 lb]|
|Environment Installed||150W maximum at operation, 5.0W maximum at standby
At operation : 5 - 40℃ / 30 – 85%RH Alarm buzzer, 0 - 5,000m altitude
At storage : -5 - 50℃ / 5 - 95%RH
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 (F9890 has the virtual com for RS232C.)|
|Easy Maintenance||The computer tool for diagnostic and test function
Statistics data for transactions by log files
|Printer modules||Direct Thermal Resolution : 203dpi
Printer Line width : 80mm
Selectable Printer Speed : 5,6,7,8 inch/sec
Selectable Print Density
Conform to the ITPS(*2) standard
|1D||Interleaved 2 of 5 / Industrial 2 of 5 / Code 39 & Code 128 / EAN 13|
|2D||PDF417 / Aztec / Data Matrix / QR|
|Conformable Standards||Fully ITPS compatible
IATA Resolution 722e
IATA Resolution 740 and 1740e
|Certified by||ARINC vMUSE / ARINC iMUSE / ARINC cMUSE / SITA AirportConnect (CUTE)
/ SITA Liaison / ICM Airport Technics, an Amadeus company products
/ Microsoft Windows® driver for airline use / Navitaire GoNow&NewSkies are compatible
|Will be certified by||Amadeus Air IT / Americas EASE / Travelsky NEW APP / Travelsky Angel NEW APP
/ Materna IPS GmbH ULTRA CUSE
* To be updated sequentially
|RFID||Support Radio : UHF=Ultra High Frequency|
|Options||- RFID Unit
- AC Adapter
- USB Cable
(*1) liner-less baggage tags : Baggage tag without paper-liner.
(*2) ITPS : The IATA Technical Peripheral Specifications formerly known as AEA Technical specification.
* Product specifications are subject to change without notice. All data is based on internal testing, and results may vary with the conditions.
* All brand names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
If you have any questions regarding our products & services please click the "Inquiry (Products & Services)" link below.