Stockholm, March 02, 2018
Fujitsu är bland ett fåtal företag som placerar sig under kategorin ”Champions” i den senaste upplagan av Canalys EMEA Leadership Matrix
. För att rankas som Champion ska företaget ha ”placerat kanalen i centrum för sin företagsstrategi, och konsekvent uppvisat högsta engagemang gentemot sina indirekta partners”. Denna bedömning har baserats på poängsättningen från kanalpartners inom tio olika områden.
Fujitsu får ta emot utmärkelsen för sitt arbete med partnerprogrammet SELECT där man har uppvisat en hög nivå av engagemang gentemot sina indirekta partnerföretag samt varit framgångsrika i att stötta utvecklingsarbetet, oberoende av partnerns storlek.
- Fujitsu har gått från klarhet till klarhet med sitt partnerprogram SELECT. De har byggt långsiktiga relationer med återförsäljare och distributörer genom att kombinera passande produkter med effektiv support samt enastående möjligheter för specialisering och tillväxt, säger Alastair Edwards, chefsanalytiker på Canalys.
För mer information, läs nedanstående pressrelease.
Fujitsu Recognized as an IT Channel Champion in Canalys Leadership Matrix
- Fujitsu named as an IT industry channel “Champion” in Canalys EMEA Leadership Matrix
- Prestigious ranking based on benchmarks from over 2,700 channel partners in the region
- Status recognizes Fujitsu’s high level of commitment to its indirect partners and success in supporting its partners to develop high-value solutions, irrespective of their size
Munich, March 02, 2018 – Leading channel analyst firm Canalys has recognized Fujitsu’s SELECT Partner Program as a “Champion” in the IT channel in its latest EMEA Leadership Matrix. This prestigious rating is achieved by obtaining the highest scores from partners across 10 areas of channel management, while demonstrating significant ongoing channel program momentum.
The Canalys Leadership Matrix was assembled based on feedback from over 2,700 EMEA channel partners over the course of 12 months, starting back in February last year. Vendors that are designated as “Champions” are those “that have placed the channel at the center of their corporate strategies, while consistently showing the highest level of commitment to their indirect partners”.
Dave Hazard, Vice President Channel and Sales Operations at Fujitsu in EMEIA, comments: “This accolade represents not just a recognition of the importance that we at Fujitsu place on relationships with our partners, but also the hard work from our SELECT partners in helping to bring the Fujitsu vision of a Human Centric Intelligent Society to life. Digitalization has revolutionized the demands placed on the IT channel, and we are immensely proud of the level of skills and responsiveness our partner ecosystem is achieving. We support our partners in embracing change, from gaining skills in new technologies to adapting to new business models and ways of selling. And we commit to remaining attentive to our partners’ changing needs and will continue to adapt our partner program to support them at every step of the way.”
Alastair Edwards, Chief Analyst at Canalys, says: “The Fujitsu Select Partner Program is going from strength to strength. The company has built long-term reseller and distributor relationships by providing a combination of appropriate products and effective support alongside significant opportunities for specialization and growth. Fujitsu is a global technology leader and its SELECT Partner Program has proved successful in supporting its partners to develop high-value solutions, irrespective of their size.”
Fujitsu regularly updates and expands its SELECT Program to provide partners with additional capabilities designed to unlock new sales opportunities and revenue streams. For example, the SELECT Channel portfolio was recently expanded to include Fujitsu’s extensive security portfolio, enabling partners to address businesses’ growing security needs with biometrics, identity as a service (IDaaS) and cyber security protection. Additionally, there is a growing list of SELECT Expert specializations from mobility to virtualization, with extensive training that spans technical and pre-sales training to guidance on solutions-based sales provided for each technology.
The success of Fujitsu’s Channel partners is recognized every November at the SELECT Innovation awards, which celebrate the channel partners who are delivering exceptionally innovative projects and driving digital transformation using Fujitsu products, solutions, and services. Many of the partners have themselves undergone significant digital transformations, evolving from reselling products to delivering complex solutions for customers that leverage both the latest technologies and new relationships with international ecosystem partners.
Notes to editors
About Fujitsu’s SELECT Partner Program
Fujitsu’s SELECT Partner Program delivers unbeatable value to its growing international base of channel partners around the world, founded on three cornerstones:
- Reliable Innovation: Fujitsu provides every member of its SELECT Partner Program with access to high-quality, customizable solutions intended to help their customers to simplify and enhance everyday life. Fujitsu’s best-in-class products represent the foundation of IT solutions that channel partners’ end customers will find compelling.
- Individual Support: Fujitsu’s cooperation with channel partners is sustained and developed by personal relationships and distinguished by the hallmark of excellence, so it is easy for Fujitsu and its partners to succeed in developing mutually profitable business. By providing market-leading tools, specialized processes, and sources of information, Fujitsu empowers its channel partners to differentiate in their business.
- Commitment to Growth: Fujitsu is helping its channel partners to grow in the market. The Fujitsu Rules of Engagement for business demonstrate the company’s clear commitment to understanding the unique value of its partners in the IT market, while also respecting their customers and embracing cultural differences.
SELECT Partner Program: http://www.fujitsu.com/fts/microsites/spp/index.html
SELECT Global Innovation Award: http://www.fujitsu.com/select-innovation
Läs Fujitsus blogg: http://blog.ts.fujitsu.com
Följ Fujitsu på Twitter: https://twitter.com/Fujitsu_Global
Följ oss på LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/fujitsu-sweden
Följ oss på Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FujitsuSverige
Fujitsus bildbank och mediaresurser: http://mediaportal.ts.fujitsu.com/pages/portal.php
Fujitsus nyhetsrum på MyNewsdesk: http://www.mynewsdesk.com/se/fujitsu