Fujitsu's All-flash and Hybrid storage systems balance storage capacity, performance and costs to deliver always the
right data service levels for all business scenarios.
Why All-Flash and Hybrid Storage from Fujitsu?
- The ETERNUS Primary Storage portfolio comprising of traditional storage and software-defined storage solutions offers extreme scalability, superior performance and flexibility of storage technologies to handle a multitude of industry scenarios, workloads and applications.
- The ETERNUS Primary Storage portfolio supports non-stop operations very efficiently. Featuring best-in-class continuity management, including native replication, mirroring and transparent failover, the portfolio offers maximum reliability with no business downtime.
- The ETERNUS Primary Storage portfolio is based on an award-winning performance architecture that delivers the fastest response times even under extreme workloads. No wonder you get the best solution for every kind of business requirement – ultra-fast response times with all-flash performance or the optimal balance between cost, capacity and speed through the flexible combination of SSDs, SAS and nearline SAS within hybrid storage array.
- Intelligent management software makes it easy to get the best out of the ETERNUS Primary Storage portfolio. Reduce storage administration workloads dramatically while getting automated quality of service and the highest levels of storage efficiency at the same time.
- IT optimization for the digital world needs holistic concepts to ensure that long-term business goals are achieved. Fujitsu, as one of the world’s leading providers of end-to-end solutions, has more than 50 years of expertise in building sustainable infrastructure solutions. Based on innovative in-house developments and a powerful network of market-leading product partners, Fujitsu is the single point of contact for all your infrastructure needs.