NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Server Consolidation Service
Any business interruption due to network downtime could result in major business losses. Fujitsu helps you to prevent such glitches through our Network Support Services, which provide among others, diagnosis and resolution of all network associated issues and incidents. We also help you to monitor and record network utilization in order to identify trends, anticipate potential issues, and to make recommendations on how to further improve network resilience, performance, capacity, and cost reduction.
To address these CIO issues, Fujitsu provides a whole range of consolidation solutions which cover effective management of servers, storage, network and applications. We can help you to reduce the cost of maintaining your IT systems, simplifying network infrastructure, refreshing storage and back up technology, and providing highly advanced DR solution.
- High-end servers and other hardware systems with clustering and partitioning features, for example, PRIMEPOWER UNIX servers, PRIMERGY IA servers, ETERNUS storage systems and ADIC tape libraries.
- Solution service that includes design and project assistance
- Capacity planning
- Migration service
- Microsoft Server 2003 upgrade and application migration
- Covers all Sun Solaris platforms and INT/Win
- Migration service
- Application merging
- Significantly reducing operational costs from centralized management
- Effective management of critical data center space requirements
- Eliminating ineffective or redundant hardware, software or operations
- Reducing the number of servers and storage and exploiting economies of scale
- Lower hardware/software maintenance costs
- Relocating system components and resources
- Improving efficiencies and utilization of computing resources
- Mitigated downtime costs due to highly-available server environments
- Improved system flexibility and agility, speed up IT response times and improved productivity
- Enhanced data integrity, backup, restore and archiving capabilities
- Faster deployment of upgrades and new solutions
- Improved application availability, performance and functionality
- Increased storage performance and utilization
- Achieve ROI in less than a year