The sale of this product was terminated in February 14, 2020.
The successor products is Brocade G610.
Flexible, easy-to-use enterprise-class SAN switch for Private Cloud storage
The Brocade 6510 Fibre Channel switch offers 16G Fibre Channel speed which is ideal for use in virtualized and heavy I/O traffic environments as well as for high speed SSD technologies.
|16 G Fibre Channel|
- Meets the demands of virtualized environments and high speed peripherals such as SSD’s and capabilities of highly virtualized environments
|Flexible ports on demand|
- “Pay-as-you-grow” scalability
- 12 Port “Port on Demand” licenses enable for 36 or 48 port usage
|Enterprise-class availability features|
- Redundant components (PSU, FAN’s provide improved uptime and hitless operation when repair is needed
- Port-to-Port check for link testing ( for cables and structured cabling)
- Better protection against wire tapping
- Improves bandwidth and eases fabric traffic load
|Access gateway support|
- Enables large Blade Server farms (Switches in “access gateway” mode do not need a Fibre Channel Domain ID)
- Allows attachment to Cisco SAN’s
|Brocade 6520 Switch
- Provides high scalability in an ultra-dense 96-port switch
- Improved availability and manageability with distributed intelligence across the network
- Up to eight in-flight encryption and compression ports delivering security and bandwidth savings
Support for Brocade Switches/ExtremeSwitching VDX series