NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
UNIX Server SPARC Enterprise Trademarks
- SPARC Enterprise is a trademark or registered trademark of SPARC International, Inc. in the United States and other countries and used under license.
- UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and in other countries.
- All SPARC trademarks are used under license from SPARC International, Inc. and are trademarks or registered trademarks of that company in the United States and other countries.
- SPARC64 is a trademark of SPARC International, Inc. in the United States and other countries and used under license.
- Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
- SPEC, the "performance chart" SPEC logo, SPECint, SPECfp, SPECjbb, SPECweb, SPECrate, SPEComp, and all SPEC-related trademarks and logos are registered trademarks of the Standard Performance Evaluation Corp. (SPEC).
- SAP, SAP logo and R/3 are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG.
- Microsoft, MS, MS-DOS, Windows, Windows NT, and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and, or other countries.
- Netscape, Netscape Navigator, and Netscape Communicator are trademarks of Netscape Communications Corporation.
- Pentium is a trademark or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
- Informix, C-ISAM are trademarks of Informix Corporation or its affiliates.
- All other company, product names mentioned may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders and are used for identification purpose only.