2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 |
- 20 August 2003
- Fujitsu Unveils "Smart Defense" Against Network & Application Attacks
- Kingston, August 20, 2003– Fujitsu Transaction Solutions Caribbean recently unveiled Check Point Next Generation "Smart Defense" which protects against the latest Internet virus Blaster/LovSan worm that has recently been infecting millions of computers and has wreaked havoc on networks worldwide. The software was unveiled at the Horizon 2003 technology show staged by Cable & Wireless, held recently at the Jamaica Pegasus Hotel.
- 4 June 2003
- Fujitsu Roadshow Debuts Latest Technologies
- Port of Spain, June 4, 2003 – Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. (FCPA), one of the world's leading suppliers of hard drives and computer peripherals, today announced it has received a "Meritorious Performance" award from Sun Microsystems, Inc. (Nasdaq: SUNW) as a top supplier of hard disk drive (HDD) products for Sun's enterprise storage solutions during fiscal year 2002.
- 3 March 2003
- Fujitsu Wins US$1.3 Million Contract
- Kingston, March 3, 2003 – Leading information technology company, Fujitsu Transaction Solutions (Jamaica) Limited, has won a contract valued at US$1.3 million to develop turnkey automated land titling systems for the National Land Agency (NLA) in Jamaica.
- 7 February 2003
- Fujitsu Consolidates Global Brand
- Kingston, February 7, 2003 – "Fujitsu-ICL Caribbean renamed to solidify the company's global heritage"