- Established as Fujitsu International Engineering Limited.
The company launches its document service business.
- Changes names to Fujitsu Document Service Limited.
- Changes names to Fujitsu Learning Media Limited.
Absorbing training services from Fujitsu, the company launches its document solution services and education and training services.
- Establishes Kansai Business Office and opens Kansai Learning Center.
- Opens Osaki Learning Center.
- Establishes subsidiary, FLM Service Ltd. (currently Fujitsu Learning Media Staff Limited).
- Opens Shinagawa Learning Center.
- Moves headquarters to Kamata Green Building (currently Round Cross Kamata).
- Acquires ISO 9001 certification for classroom training services.
- Opens Kamata Learning Center.
- Acquires ISO 14001 certification as a Fujitsu group company in Japan.
- Opens Chubu Business Office and Nagoya Learning Center.
- Moves headquarters to Shinagawa.
- Opens Kyushu Learning Center.
- Establishes subsidiary, Fujitsu Learning Media Okinawa Limited.
- Opens Okinawa Learning Center.