CardMinder for Mac Update (V5.3L40)
When using ScanSnap Manager for Mac version 3, install the update for version 3 (OS X v10.11 ~ Mac OS X v10.5).
Target Scanner Models
- ScanSnap iX500 / iX100 / S1300i / S1100i / SV600
Target Operating Systems
- OS X v10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X v10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X v10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion)
- Mac OS X v10.6 (Snow Leopard) (iX500 / S1300i only)
Disabling of the TLS 1.0 cryptographic protocols by Salesforce is supported.
To link with Salesforce CRM, OS X v10.9 or later is required. Unable to link with Salesforce CRM on OS X v10.8 or earlier because OS X v10.8 or earlier does not support TLS 1.1 cryptographic protocols.
For the software update history, see Readme.
Installation InstructionsUse ScanSnap Online Update to install the update.
- Try manual update if the Online Update does not work.
- Select [Applications] in the Finder sidebar > [ScanSnap Online Update] > [Online Update].
- The ScanSnap Online Update automatically checks the latest update.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to install the update.
- Confirm if the version of the CardMinder for Mac reads "Version 5.3.40", referring to the descriptions in How to confirm if the update is successfully completed.
How to confirm if the update is successfully completedConfirm that the installed/updated version of CardMinder for Mac is displayed on the version information.
To display the About window, navigate to the Menu bar > [CardMinder] and select [About CardMinder…].
- Log into Mac as a user with administrator privileges.
- Quit any other applications that are running on the computer. Do not perform scanning during update.
- When a certain version of CardMinder for Mac is installed, you will have to install earlier update files prior to the latest update. Confirm the version currently installed on the computer by the procedure written in How to confirm if the update is successfully completed to find necessary files.
The following describes the update file available for each version of CardMinder for Mac. Install the update files required for the version of your CardMinder for Mac.
1. For CardMinder for Mac V5.1L10 or earlier
[CardMinder for Mac Update (V5.1L20)]
MacCardMinderV51L20UpWW.dmg (83.1 MB)
When installation is complete, install 2, 3, and 4 in order.
2. For CardMinder for Mac between V5.1L20 and V5.3L10
[CardMinder for Mac Update (V5.3L20)]
MacCardMinderV53L20UpWW.dmg (32 MB)
When installation is complete, install 3 and 4 in order.
3. Version of CardMinder for Mac is V5.3L20
[CardMinder for Mac Update (V5.3L30)]
MacCardMinderV53L30UpWW.dmg (23.6 MB)
When installation is complete, install 4.
4. Version of CardMinder for Mac is V5.3L30
[CardMinder for Mac Update (V5.3L40)]
MacCardMinderV53L40UpWW.dmg (21.9 MB)
- Confirm that the version reads “Version 5.3.40” by the procedure written above.
This completes the update. Refer to Readme.