ScanSnap Online Update for Mac (V2.0L40) Setup Program
Target Scanner Models
Target Operating Systems
- OS X v10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X v10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X v10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X v10.7 (Lion)
Download the software to your hard disk by clicking the "Download" link below.
- Be sure you log into Mac OS X / OS X as a user with administrator privileges.
- Download "MacOnlineUpdateV20L40.dmg" onto your hard drive.
Make sure you have enough free disk space (at least more than twice the download file size) for installing the programs.
- Quit any applications that are running on your computer.
- Execute the downloaded "MacOnlineUpdateV20L40.dmg" file.
- When the "MacOnlineUpdateV20L40" window appears, double-click the "ScanSnap Online Update.pkg” icon to start the installation.
- Follow the instructions from the Installation Wizard to complete the installation. Select [Open] when the message "xxxxx is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?" appears during installation.
- Check for the latest software updates and apply them before operating the scanner.
For details about features of the programs, please refer to the ScanSnap SV600 Basic Operation Guide and the ScanSnap Advanced Operation Guide.