PRIMERGY Intel® Xeon Phi 3120P / 5110P / 7120P
High-level parallel processing using Intel® Xeon Phi coprocessors helps to accelerate very complex tools, for example those used by designers and engineers. Accelerating tools with a coprocessor is exponentially much quicker than adding a second CPU.
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
- PRIMERGY Intel® Xeon Phi 3120P
- It is an excellent choice for compute-bound workloads.
- PRIMERGY Intel® Xeon Phi 5110P
- Is optimized for high density environments
- PRIMERGY Intel® Xeon Phi 7120P
- For powerful and innovative High-Performance computing (HPC) solutions.
- Up to 1.2 teraflops double-precision performance
- For Highly parallel applications using over 100 threads
|Max. number per system unit||Xeon Phi 5100P 2x in PRIMERGY RX350 S7 / all Xeon Phi types 2x in PRIMERGY RX350 S8
Xeon Phi 5100P 2x in PRIMERGY TX300 S7 / all Xeon Phi types 2x in PRIMERGY RX350 S8
all Xeon Phi types 1x in PRIMERGY CX270 S2
|Power consumption||300W / 245W / 300W