Setting the sustainability benchmark
Does your information, communication and technology (ICT) strategy align with your broader corporate social responsibility (CSR) goals? Or do you see scope for energy-efficiency improvements across your IT estate?
ICT is everywhere. In fact, most of us need it to do our jobs. However, the huge mobility and productivity gains come at an ecological cost – ICT already accounts for three percent of global greenhouse gas emissions and this figure is set to rise to six per cent by 2020.
We can help you assess the full environmental impact of your ICT assets and explore ways of optimizing your business through ICT across the entire lifecycle. Our extensive, step-by-step ICT sustainability program delivers tangible outcomes linked to clear business objectives, helping you to achieve the following goals:
- Align your ICT strategy with your broader CSR goals – at your own pace
- Improve the efficiency of your IT assets
- Reduce your operational and capital costs
- Use technology to enable business process change
- Ultimately drive down your carbon footprint
- Set a global ICT sustainability benchmark
Why choose Fujitsu for sustainability?
- You can rely on our sustainability expertise to identify immediate opportunities that will deliver tangible emission and cost savings.
- We can help you hedge against rising energy costs by typically cutting your operating bill by over 20% in the first year – with minimal capital expenditure.
- Reflecting decades of real-world experience in hardwiring ICT sustainability into all aspects of our operations, services and products, our Green Policy Innovation has set a global target of reducing our customers’ greenhouse emissions by 15 million tons between 2009 and 2012. The 2020 goal is 30 million tons.
- Our extensive expertise in change management will help you successfully embed ICT sustainability throughout your organization’s culture.
- You benefit from the hands-on insights we have gained as active and long-standing members of numerous sustainability organizations and indexes including the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes, SAM Sustainability Yearbook (2011 Silver Class), The Green Grid, UN Global Compact, Climate Savers and FTSE4Good global index series.