Download Full Case Study PDF
The Pharmacy Guild of Australia
Reducing costs through cloud transformation
Formed in 1928, The Pharmacy Guild of Australia (Guild) is a peak national employer organisation, which represents Australia’s community pharmacies.
The Guild wanted to migrate its Grant Management platform to the cloud to reduce costs, enable business transformation, and improve customer experience and control.
Fujitsu migrated the solution to Azure, introducing new features and improving the interface.
- Hosting costs have reduced
- New features and a more intuitive interface have been introduced
- The solution can scale up and add new programmes seamlessly
- Enhanced control over the platform
- The system is much more reliable with minimal downtime