Fujitsu Hong Kong RSS Feeds
Updates to news on the Fujitsu Hong Kong portal site (http://hk.fujitsu.com) are now available through RSS feeds you can access through a third-party RSS reader.
Please make sure you have an RSS reader installed before continuing. If you don not have one installed or you need more information regarding available readers, please refer to the links provided in the section How do I find an RSS reader? below.
If you are using a Firefox Browser to view this page, then you can also set up RSS feeds using the Live Bookmark feature. See detailed steps below:
Fujitsu RSS Feeds
Currently, we provide only press release RSS feeds. More feeds for other news categories are planned.
What is RSS?
"Really Simple Syndication" or RSS is a format that is commonly used to syndicate news items or marketing communications to news agencies. Many major news sites (including CNN, BBC, and NPR) provide RSS feeds in order to provide up-to-date news information. Fujitsu would like to offer you this service to keep you informed of new products, services and events offered in the US.
How do I find an RSS reader?
In order to access RSS content you must install an RSS reader. Please download an RSS reader or aggregator and follow the setup instructions provided by the third-party.
The following are links to free RSS readers available for download:
How to set up a Live Bookmark (Firefox browser feature)
If you are viewing this page from a Firefox browser, then follow these steps to set up an RSS feed in your Bookmarks:
- On this page, right-click on the RSS feed link you would like to add to your bookmarks. From the list, select "Copy Link Location".
- From the Firefox browser bar, select Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks...
- From the "Bookmarks Manager" menu, select File > New Live Bookmark.
- On the "New Live Bookmark" dialog box, edit the Name field to the RSS feed name or something meaningful to you, and paste the copied link into the "Feed Location" field. Click OK.
- You should now see the new feed in your Bookmarks list.
How do I get started?
Once you have a reader you can add the RSS feeds from above. To do this you can click on the link to save the File and browse to it from your RSS reader. Alternatively, you can right click on the link, select Copy Shortcut and paste it into your RSS reader.
The RSS reader will now detect any new article or events from Fujitsu and display them for you.
Share this page