Fujitsu and its group companies around the world are ensuring their customer's success through global strategic and local alliance partnerships. Providing the best in solutions, the Fujitsu group is ensuring that its leading technologies deliver the best in productivity from the top business solutions providers in their respective industries. This allows both Fujitsu and our partners to offer you outstanding value and a range of well-integrated customized systems, with the necessary expertise to ensure they best meet your requirements.
By working closely with the following partners, Fujitsu is delivering products, services and solutions for the important computing challenges you face every day. Our global initiatives enable both local and regional companies to deliver to you the fastest and most reliable ways to make your business fully web-enabled; mission critical systems more reliable; and supply chain management more efficient. All the while, ensuring the right levels of insight to simplify your overall implementation strategy.
Citrix Systems, Inc.
- ETERNUS DX Disk Storage Systems verified with Citrix® XenServer®
- ETERNUS disk storage system verified with Egenera® PAN system.
- ETERNUS Disk Storage Systems attain Microsoft Windows certification logo
- ETERNUS DX disk storage system has verified connectivity with Oracle Linux and Oracle VM Server for x86.
- ETERNUS Disk Storage Systems attain Sun™ Cluster certification
- Fujitsu and Oracle jointly developed a high-speed database solution
- An Oracle Database ILM Solution
SIOS Technology, Inc.
- ETERNUS DX disk system verified with LifeKeeper.
- A low-cost, scalable file server solution using Symantec FileStore + PRIMERGY + ETERNUS disk storage systems.
- Fujitsu and Symantec to Expand Global Strategic Partnership
- Thin Provisioning and Reclamation, Veritas Storage Foundation/ETERNUS DX
- Eco-mode function in ETERNUS disk storage systems successfully verified with Veritas Storage Foundation Enterprise Dynamic Storage Tiering （DST）.
- ETERNUS Disk Storage Systems attain VMware® vSphere 4.1, vSphere 4.0 and VMware® Infrastructure 3 certification
Share this page