The FUJITSU STYLISTIC Q555 provides full office productivity for mobilized roles in enterprises of all-sizes. It is a perfect companion, weighing only 640g in a thin design with 10 hours battery life and 2 in 1 design with an attachable keyboard. The toughened, bright 25.7 cm (10.1-inch) anti-glare WUXGA display supports pen input, enabling paperless workflows. Latest NFC and 4G/LTE connectivity let you stay connected and enable forwardthinking authentication and data sharing. Whatever the environment, whenever. Fujitsu brings technology to you.
- An Ideal 2-in-1 Tablet for mobile computing
- Weighing only 640g in a thin design with 10 hours battery life
- 10.1” Anti-glare WUXGA Display
- Supports Hand and Pen Input, enabling paperless workflows
- Optional enterprise-grade security such as Smart Card Reader, NFC Reader and Fingerprint Sensor
- Wide Range of Accessories to meet usability requirement
||Black / Silver
||Intel® Atom™ RZ3795 (2MB cache, up to 2.39GHz)
||Windows® 8.1 Pro for 64bit
Windows® 8.1 with Bing for Tablets w/Office 365 Personal for 64bit
Windows® 8.1 with Bing for Tablet for 64bit
||4GB 1066MHz DDR3L (onboard 2GB x 2)
||Gen7 Intel® Graphics, DX 11
||10.1" WUXGA Display glare/ anti-glare (1920 x 1200), 400cd/m2
||Wacom Penable Dual Digitizer
1024-level Electromagnetic Pressure Sensitive Pen, 133 points per second report rate, 2540 Lines per inch resolution
||θ1/θ2 = 80Deg., θ3 = 80Deg., θ4 = 80Deg.
||Capacitive touch panel
||SSD eMMC v4.51, 64GB/ 128GB
|Smart Card Reader (Optional)
||MicroSD (SD, SDHC, SDXC)
||1 x USB3.0
1 x USB2.0
Earphone-out/ micorphone-in Combo (iPhone Type)
SmartCard slot (Optional)
SIM Card slot (Optional)
1 x micro HDMI
Sensor: Accelerometer, e-compass, Gyroscope, ALS
||1x Combo jack
||802.11 abgn (2x2), WLAN/BT combo (MITSUMI DWM-W095A)
||UMTS Sierra Wireless EM8805 w/ LTE Antennas, w/GPS
LTE Sierra Wireless EM7305 w/ LTE Antennas, w/ GPS
||Bluetooth® 4.0 wireless, integrated in WLAN module
||User and Supervisor BIOS password, Absolute computrace agent
||Trusted Platform Module (Intel TPM 2.0)
|SMART Card (Optional)
|Fingerprint Reader (Optional)
||265.5 x 188.8 x 10.2mm
||Li-ion 3 Cells 38Wh (3.8V/9600mAh)
|Battery life (3)
|3 Cells 24Wh
||Input AC100~240V, DC12V 3A, 36W
||8M Pixels camera with Auto Focus, Mobile Light
||2.0M Pixels camera HD
||Adobe Reader Touch
Fujitsu Battery Utility
Fujitsu Bonus Apps
Fujitsu Function Manager
Fujitsu LIFEBOOK Application Panel
Fujitsu Mobility Center Extension Utility
Fujitsu Software AutoInstaller
Fujitsu System Manager
Fujitsu System Restore and Recovery
Fujitsu Workplace Protect
Microsoft® Office 2013 60 days Trial or Office 365 Personal 1-year Free Subscription (BTO)
McAfee Multi Access 60 days Trial
Roxio® Creator LJ
Sierra Wireless AirCard Watcher (BTO)
||Dimensions: 245.5×107.1×36.9 mm, Weight: Approx 430g
||Dimensions: 265.5×223.8×35.1 mm, Weight: 700g
17.5mm key pitch, 1.7mm key stroke, US Layout
The above information shows the general technical specifications of the product and does not represent actual configuration. For specific configurations and their availability, please check with your local distributors.
- Please check actual bundling with country local distributor. Intel® Atom™ Z3795 refers to 1.59Ghz up to 2.39GHz, 2MB L2 cache
- For Windows® 8.1 solid state drives, less than or equal to 25GB will be reserved for internal recovery respectively
- Results obtained from JEITA 1.0 (Tentative) performed on systems with maximum battery life settings under laboratory testing environment. Actual battery life will vary based on screen brightness, sound volume settings, running applications, connected peripherals, power management settings, battery conditioning, and other customer preferences in the real life situation. Built-in hard drive usage may also have a significant impact on battery life.
- BIOS Lock needs a supervisor/user password to access BIOS setup. BIOS settings can be configured to prompt for password at every first bootup or all bootup sequences.
RoHS (Restriction on Hazardous Substances) compliance means the system and its internal components comply with the EU RoHS directive (2002/95/EC) on the restricted use of six hazardous substances in the production of the system and its internal components.
It is natural for all thin-film transistor (TFT) liquid crystal displays (LCD) to show a small number of missing or discolored dots. These are commonly known as non-conforming pixels. This is a technology limitation of TFT LCD and does not represent a defect. Fujitsu warranty does not cover limitations in technology such as non-conforming pixels.
Specifications reflected above are engineering and hardware specifications. They do not represent actual usage or operating dimensions, sizes, performances and weights as these are dependent on factors such as operating temperature, type of operating system and application used, connected devices and accessories as well as hardware configurations of the notebook. Please check the compatibility of 3rd party accessories before purchase.
Please note that GB = billion bytes.
1GB is equivalent to 1,073,741,824 bytes.