Download Full Case Study PDF
Digitising the UK national rail network
Network Rail owns, operates and develops Britain’s railway infrastructure. This includes 20,000 miles of track; 40,000 bridges, tunnels and viaducts; 20 major stations; and the thousands of signals and level crossings.
Transform the way critical network asset data is verified, visualised and exploited among project teams.
AI tool that automatically recognises and catalogues assets and their attributes.
- Establishes accurate digital rendering of asset status, capable of being shared and visualised among dispersed project teams
- Improves operational efficiency of the network, meaning more trains, fewer delays, and higher safety standards
- Enables Network Rail to improve passenger experience
- Enables more proactive servicing and repair of trackside assets
- Success of this project promotes further agile project management