Oracle and Fujitsu Partnership
Fujitsu is recognized as an Oracle Partner Network (OPN) Platinum level partner. The Platinum distinction recognizes:
- Fujitsu’s extensive expertise in delivering Oracle solutions across the entire stack – hardware, software, and services
- Fujitsu’s ability to deliver innovative and differentiated services to joint customers worldwide
Fujitsu has attained 13 Oracle Advanced Specializations and more than 50 OPN Specializations across all Oracle categories including Database, Middleware, Applications, Server and Storage Systems, and Industries. Specialization is awarded to partners who meet specific high standards of competency development, business results, expertise and proven success serving Oracle customers.
With more than 20 years of strategic collaboration with Oracle, Fujitsu has developed and delivered world class Oracle-specific solutions that combine advanced technology, cutting-edge applications, and managed services to solve real business problems across the entire enterprise.
Oracle Advanced Specializations
Fujitsu has achieved the exclusive Advanced Specialization status in the areas of:
- Oracle Database 11g
- Oracle Solaris
- Sun SPARC Enterprise High-End M-Series Servers
- Sun SPARC Entry-Level and Mid M-Series Servers
- Sun SPARC Enterprise T-Series Servers
In addition to meeting the other stringent specialization requirements, we have over 50 Oracle certified implementation specialists on staff for each of these product areas.
Fujitsu’s OPN Specializations include:
- Enterprise Manager
- Engineered and Infrastructure (Exadata, Exalogic, Fujitsu M10, SPARC - M-series, T4 & T5)
- Oracle Solaris 11
- Fujitsu M10 Servers