The fi-6400: Cost Efficient High Volume Production Scanner
High speed efficient scanning for high volume documents
Advanced Features to Maximize Your Productivity
- Large volume hopper and high speed scanning: Up to 500 sheets can be loaded to the hopper at a time, boosting efficiency of large volume scanning at centralized operations. Together with a blazing scanning speed of 100ppm (color, A4 size, duplex, 200/300dpi, landscape), maximum productivity can be achieved.
- Advanced feeding mechanism: The fi-6400 is capable of digitizing a variety of document types from ultra-thin receipts to thick document (20-209.3g/m2), providing users total scanning versatility. In addition, this scanner is equipped with reliable "paper protection function" to minimize the risk of documents being damaged even during high speed scanning.
Remarkably Small Design
Customized with a front-load feeding mechanism and low height compact design, the fi-6400 allows operators to perform scanning tasks while sitting at their desk. The scanner is designed to minimize the device’s height to allow user to load and remove scanned documents with ease. These greatly reduce the stress of an operator who tends to operate for long hours.
“Our new scanner is designed for the centralized scanning market”, emphasizes Yasunori Miyauchi. “We continue to upgrade and produce the best scanners to satisfy the evolving expectations from users. Its compact and front-loading design means you can operate scanning task at your desk to minimize the stress of centralized scanning.”
Leading Hardware Technology Paired with Expert Software
The Fujitsu fi-6400 scanner empowers efficient centralized batch scanning. It includes advanced image processing and capturing applications including PaperStream IP, PaperStream Capture and Scanner Central Admin, providing users with the most powerful, efficient and easy-to-use image enhancement solutions to get organizations up and scanning quickly and easily.
- PaperStream IP – Automatically creates high quality image data without manual adjustments: The scanner driver PaperStream IP, which supports TWAIN/ISIS, saves the hassle to fine-tune the document for OCR process. It automatically converts the scanned images into exceptionally clear ones, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled/soiled documents or documents with background.
- PaperStream Capture – Made easy batch scan, validate and confirm document content: With just a few easy settings, PaperStream Capture saves time to sort and save scanned documents with its automated process. As the “Automatic Image Quality Checker” feature automatically detects folded and damaged document, scanned image can be confirmed effortlessly.
- Scanner Central Admin – Efficiently manage multiple scanners: Even when installing several scanners, performing the same adjustments to every scanner is unnecessary. Using the bundled Scanner Central Admin, up to 1,000 scanners can be managed from a single location. In addition, the usage status is traced, so periodic replacement of consumables can be performed smoothly.
List price and release date
List price and release schedule vary between each sales region.
- FUJITSU "fi Series" document scanners are marketed globally as a single brand by PFU LIMITED, Fujitsu and Fujitsu Group Companies.
- ADF stands for “Automatic Document Feeder”
Product Home Page
Fujitsu Asia product information site
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 162,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$46 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2014.
For more information, please see: http://www.fujitsu.com
About Fujitsu Asia
Fujitsu Asia was established in Singapore in 1997 to provide leadership in business development, technology innovation and customer support as regional headquarters for the Fujitsu group of companies in ASEAN. Building on Fujitsu’s three decades of experience in the ASEAN region and with a pool of highly skilled engineering talent, Fujitsu Asia is dedicated to providing comprehensive integrated IT-based business solutions that deliver tangible business value and enable customers to meet the challenges of the new global economy. Fujitsu Asia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tokyo-based Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702), a leading provider of IT-based business solutions for the global marketplace.
For details, please visit: http://www.fujitsu.com/sg/
Phone: +(65) 6512 7184
Company: Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd
Head of Marketing
- ISIS is a registered trademark of EMC Corporation in the United States.
- Other products and company names that appear in this press release are the registered trademarks of the respective companies.
Date: 11 Maret, 2015
Fujitsu Asia Pte Ltd