Free your IT budget with FUJITSU Hardware as a Service
Get the devices you need, cut your CapEx, and refresh your technology with just one fixed monthly subscription.With FUJITSU Hardware as a Service, you will find freedom like never before.
Why FUJITSU Hardware as a Service?
As organisations need change, so do our services. FUJITSU Hardware as a Service helps liberate business and IT leaders from the significant challenges of tighter budgets, ageing equipment, and higher costs for ad-hoc repairs.
- Keep your IT budgets in check
- Add hardware at any time
- Experience hi-tech not high-cost
- Right-size your technology for extra efficiency
- Convert CapEx to OpEx
- Competitive service plansWith easy monthly payments you get access to best-in-class Fujitsu technology and competitive pricing plans.
- Onsite supportThroughout the full duration of your subscription, you will benefit from Onsite Next Business Day Support during business hours, Monday to Friday.
- Extensive warrantyMinimize downtime and business interruptions due to hardware failure with Fujitsu warranty protection from Fujitsu’s professional coverage.
- Device lifecycle managementUpgrade to the latest technology when devices obsoletes, ensure proper device disposal and data erase with professional service.
Standard Hardware as a Service Offerings for Business
Best in class connectivity keeps your productivity
Lightweight meets heavy performance
Compact and expandable desktop PC
Outstanding performance from a pint-size device
Advanced display with widescreen
Display P24-9 TE
Single wire connectivity via USB Type-C™ port
Contact us if you need HaaS service for customized model or configuration
Seamlessly share content from any device
One-Touch Join Collaboration
Multi-platform integration in One-Touch
Smart Meeting Collaboration
Available in 65”, 75” and 86” with 4K anti-glare flicker-free display
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.