NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
ScanSnap N1800 Salesforce Chatter Add-in (V1.1.2)
"Salesforce Chatter Add-in" is software for the ScanSnap N1800 which enables the user to scan documents directly to Salesforce Chatter.
How to install
If the system version of ScanSnap N1800 is earlier than “ss001 01.01.01.0046”, update the system software to the Latest version before installing this add-in.
- Download the file "ScanToSalesforceChatter_010102.exe" onto your hard drive. Be sure that you have enough disk space to download and execute the file.
- Execute downloaded file to extract the Salesforce Chatter add-in onto your hard drive.
- Install the Salesforce Chatter add-in using the Admin Tool or Central Admin function.
Refer to the "ScanSnap N1800 Network Scanner Operator's Guide" for the details on how to install/uninstall an add-in, and how to use the Admin Tool and Central Admin Console functions.
Refer to the "Scanner Central Admin User's Guide" for the details on how to install/uninstall an add-in by using Scanner Central Admin.
How to confirm that installation is successful
- Select [Monitoring & Management] -> [Maintenance] -> [Add-in Software] from the "Admin Menu". If you are using the touch panel, select "Advanced mode" for "Setting mode".
- Check that "ScanToSalesforce" appears in the Add-in Software list.
[ScanSnap N1800 touch panel]
[Network Scanner Admin Tool]
Refer to "Salesforce Chatter Add-in User's Guide" for details on how to use the Salesfoce Chatter linkage function.