NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
ScanSnap Manager for Mac Update (V3.2L90)
Target Scanner Models
ScanSnap S1500 / S1500M / S1300i / S1300 / S1100
Target Operating Systems
macOS Sierra 10.12
Modified the following errors:
- PDF files created on macOS Sierra are broken when being linked with certain applications.
- Some pages are removed from the PDF files created on macOS Sierra or earlier OS when edited with ScanSnap Page Merger.
- Size of new PDF files created on macOS Sierra become larger than they should be.
- Files are not stored in Evernote on macOS Sierra.
- Blank pages are printed occasionally on macOS Sierra.
- If PDF files that were created at the time "Color mode" was set to "B&W", and exported to certain applications, some pages are displayed as blank pages on the preview screen of the associated application on macOS Sierra.
For the software update history, see Readme.
The update file are not to be distributed through ScanSnap Online Update.
- Log into Mac as a user with administrator privileges.
- Quit any other applications that are running on the computer. Do not perform scanning during update.
- Download "MacScanSnapV32L90UpWWA.dmg" onto your computer.
Make sure you have enough free disk space (at least more than twice the download file size) for installing the programs.
- Execute the downloaded “MacScanSnapV32L90UpWWA.dmg” to extract the installation package.
Execute the extracted "MacScanSnapV32L90UpWW.pkg". Select [Open] when the message "xxxxx is an application downloaded from the Internet. Are you sure you want to open it?" appears during installation.
- Confirm the version reads "Version 3.2L90" with the method written at How to confirm if the update is successfully completed.
How to confirm if the update is successfully completed
Confirm that the installed/updated version of ScanSnap Manager for Mac is displayed on the version information.
To display the version information, press the ScanSnap icon in the Dock while pressing the Control button, and select [About ScanSnap Manager…] in the [Help] from the context menu.
Now that you have completed the update, please refer to the Readme file prior to use.