Scanner Central Admin Agent
Supported Scanner Models
- fi-7480 / fi-7460
- fi-7180 / fi-7280 / fi-7160 / fi-7260 / fi-7240 / fi-7140
- fi-6800 / fi-6400
- fi-6770(A) / fi-6670(A) / fi-6750S
- fi-6140Z / fi-6240Z / fi-6130Z / fi-6230Z
- fi-6110 / fi-65F
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows® 10 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows® 8.1 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows® 8 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows® 7 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows® XP (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2016 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2012 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 R2 (64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2008 (32-bit/64-bit)
- Windows Server® 2003 R2 (32-bit/64-bit)
For more details, refer to the Readme.
- SP-1425 is newly supported.
- Usability of the installer has been improved.
Software change history
- If you are using only Network Scanner models (N7100 / iScanner fi-6010N / ScanSnap N1800), then you do not have to install/update Scanner Central Admin Agent.
- If you are using Scanner Central Admin Agent for the first time, then download the driver for the supported scanner models from fi Series Software Downloads / SP Series Software Downloads (along with the Scanner Central Admin Agent software).
- If you are using scanners other than Network Scanner models (N7100 / iScanner fi-6010N / ScanSnap N1800), use the Scanner Central Admin Agent with the required driver installed. Refer to the Readme of Scanner Central Admin Agent for the further details.
- Download “SCAAgent_01060406.exe" onto your hard drive.
- Execute the file that you downloaded in step 1. This creates a folder named "SCAAgent" in the same folder where the program is stored. Installation starts automatically after self-extraction. If it doesn’t start, double-click "Setup.exe" which is located in the SCAAgent folder.
- Follow the instructions from the Installation Wizard to complete the installation.
- When the installation is completed, confirm if the version of Scanner Central Admin Agent is "1.06.0004.06".
Refer to How to Confirm the Software Version.
- When ScandAll PRO and ScandAll PRO ScanSnap mode Add-in are distributed via Scanner Central Admin, the User Guide for each software is not installed automatically. Download the latest manual from our Manual Download Page if needed.
- Refer to our Applicable Update Module List when using the Image Scanner Updates function with Scanner Central Admin.
- Update the following to the latest version in order to use Scanner Central Admin.
Some parts of the function may be unavailable without updating them.
- Scanner Central Admin Server
- Scanner Central Admin Console
- Driver for image scanners (fi Series Driver / SP Series Driver)