The Configuration Tool for Oracle VM Server for SPARC is used to automatically configure Oracle VM Server for SPARC on Fujitsu M10.
Before OVM Configuration Tool is activated, the following terms and conditions must be agreed to. By downloading the OVM Configuration Tool the user acknowledges and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions stated below.
1. Downloaded file is compressed in zip format.
To store the downloaded files, please create a working folder.
(Name and location of folder is at the users discretion)
2. Click on the following download file to start the download.
3. Specify the folder prepared in step 1. to save the location, then start downloading the file.
4. Download is complete.
Configuration Tool for Oracle VM Server for SPARC
(2.30MB / OVM_Config_Tool_V2.4-E.zip)
1. Unzip the download file with decompression software.
2. Decompression process will start.
3. When the decompression is complete, a new folder is automatically created where the file is downloaded. The configuration Tool and the related files are placed in that folder.
4. Decompression is complete.