Activate Your Experience Today
If you missed anything or want to re-watch any part of Fujitsu ActivateNow then you can catch up with on-demand sessions:
- Our opening keynote, led by Takahito Tokita, CEO and Chief Digital Transformation Officer, Fujitsu
- Our highlight sessions, with global thought leaders sharing their insights on the greatest challenges and opportunities facing our times
- Our breakout sessions, where our customers and partners join subject matter experts from Fujitsu to discover how Fujitsu can support your success and contribute to a more sustainable world.
- Catch up on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter using #FujitsuActivateNow
How to access Fujitsu ActivateNow 2021 on-demand
- Choose the region you are located in or that would be interesting for your business
- Find a session of your interest
- Register to access the content
- You’ll receive an email with your login data
- With this you can explore all on-demand sessions as well as other regional programs
Empowering People for Sustainable Future
How do we build a more sustainable society where no one is left behind? How do we meet people’s needs and expectations in a rapidly changing world? And how can digital technology help address the monumental challenges we face?
Join Fujitsu CEO Takahito Tokita and his guests as they explore how we can empower people to respond to these challenges while moving toward a sustainable future.
“We are committed to transforming the world into a place where people can live their lives, enjoying prosperity and peace of mind.” Takahito Tokita CEO and Chief Digital Transformation Officer, Fujitsu
“The number one thing I’ve learned is, a company is only a group of people. That group of people need to 100% believe in their company and believe in what they are doing in their lives.” Sir Richard Branson Founder of the Virgin Group
“I would encourage a shift in mindset: ESG is not an obligation, but rather an investment".
"We need to create a space, an organization, and a corporate culture that feels safe.” Kathy Matsui Former Vice Chair of Goldman Sachs Japan and Chief Japan Equity Strategist
Our highlight sessions feature insights from global thought leaders and senior Fujitsu executives. How with people, technology and ideas we can create a more sustainable world.
Sustainability Transformation: From Vision to Reality
Hidenori Furuta, COO and CDPO and Head of International, Fujitsu
Robin Chase, Entrepreneur, Co-founder and former CEO of Zipcar
The seven key focus areas to make the world more sustainable
Megumi Shimazu, Head of Global Solutions Business, Fujitsu
Fujitsu’s Technology Vision: the View from the CTO
Vivek Mahajan, Chief Technology Officer, Fujitsu
Empowering the next generation
Anne-Marie Imafidon, Co-Founder of Stemettes
Fujitsu has announced its new global business brand, Fujitsu Uvance.
The word "Uvance" embodies a concept of making all (Universal) things move forward (Advance) in a sustainable direction. It demonstrates Fujitsu’s determination to "build new possibilities by connecting people, technology and ideas, creating a more sustainable world where anyone can advance their dreams."
Seven key focus areas achieving a sustainable world
Sustainable manufacturing in the VUCA era: in harmony with the planet.Read moreWatch session
Realization of an affluent, secure, and safe society from the consumer’s perspective.Read moreWatch session
The applications megatrends that could make or break your future.Read moreWatch session
Deep dive sessions
20+ sessions are available to discover how Fujitsu can empower you to be a change-maker.