Three-days of battery life on a single charge, full-day after only ten minutes
Single day based on a 16.3 hour day of activity time (excluding sleep), as defined in the activity categories set forth in the "2011 Key Social Life Survey" published by Japan's Statistics Bureau.The 10-minute charge assumes the use of the accompanying desktop holder and an adapter made specifically for this model, from the time the low-battery error message appears (at 15% capacity). Actual measurements by Fujitsu based on customer usage conditions.Performance may significantly fluctuate depending on application status and network conditions.
 IPX5/8 water resistance
The IPX5 designation indicates that the mobile phone can normally function after being sprayed with water from a nozzle with a diameter of 6.3 mm at a rate of 12.5 liters per minute from a distance of approximately 3m for a period of at least 3 minutes. The IPX8 designation, in the case of the 301F, indicates that the mobile phone functions normally after being immersed in room-temperature tap water to a depth of 1.5m for approximately 30 minutes.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.4 trillion yen (US$47 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
- Android is a trademark or registered trademark of Google Inc.
- Qualcomm is a registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
- ATOK® is a registered trademark of JustSystems Corporation.
- Osaifu-Keitai is a trademark or registered trademark of NTT DOCOMO, Inc.
- Human Centric Engine is a registered trademark of Fujitsu Limited.
- VMware and VMware Horizon Workspace are registered trademarks of US-based VMware, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 04 December, 2013
City: Kawasaki and Tokyo
Company: Fujitsu Mobile Communications Limited, , Fujitsu Limited, , , , , , , , , , ,
Share this page