Rapid charging functionality approximately twice as fast as previous models
When using the accompanying desktop holder and an adapter made specifically for this model, it is possible to rapidly charge the battery from the time the low-battery error message appears (at 15% capacity) to 30% battery capacity in 10 minutes. The comparison is based on a previous model using a standard AC adapter 04.
Configuration ahead of time is required. Only available when using the preset 'Browser' application. When using the multi-connection feature outside of Japan, a simultaneous connection will be made with the 4G LTE service available in the country or region where the handset is used.
 Charge to over 30% battery capacity in 10 minutes
From when the low-battery error message appears (at 15% capacity), when charging using the accompanying desktop holder.
 IPX5/8 water resistance
The IPX5 designation indicates that the mobile phone can normally function after being sprayed with water from a nozzle with a diameter of 6.3 mm at a rate of 12.5 liters per minute from a distance of approximately 3m for a period of at least 3 minutes. The IPX8 designation, in the case of the FJL22, indicates that the mobile phone functions normally after being immersed in room-temperature tap water to a depth of 1.5m for 30 minutes.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.4 trillion yen (US$47 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
- Android is a trademark or registered trademark of Google Inc.
- Qualcomm is a registered trademark of Qualcomm Incorporated.
- ATOK® is a registered trademark of JustSystems Corporation.
- Osaifu-Keitai is a trademark or registered trademark of NTT DOCOMO, Inc.
- Human Centric Engine is a registered trademark of Fujitsu Limited.
- All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 18 November, 2013
Company: Fujitsu Mobile Communications Limited, , Fujitsu Limited, , , , , , , , , , ,
Share this page