NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Appointments to Executive Nomination and Compensation Committees
Tokyo, July 30, 2013
Fujitsu Limited has announced that its Board of Directors made a decision today regarding appointments to the Executive Nomination Committee and Compensation Committee.
Appointments to the Executive Nomination Committee and Compensation Committee:
Appointments to the Executive Nomination Committee and Compensation Committee
||Outside Director of Fujitsu Limited and Special Advisor to the Cabinet
||Chairman and Director of Fujitsu Limited
||Director of Fujitsu Limited
||Audit & Supervisory Board Member (External) of Fujitsu Limited and Attorney, Special Council of URYU & ITOGA
Regarding the Executive Nomination Committee and Compensation Committee:
- To ensure the transparency and objectivity of the process to select executives of the company;
- To ensure the transparency and objectivity of the process to determine executive compensation, as well as the appropriateness of compensation systems and levels.
The committees will discuss the items listed below and make recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Proposals on the nomination of executives to be submitted to shareholders' meeting;
- Proposals on executive compensation to be submitted to shareholders' meeting;
- Proposals on the replies to be given to the Board of Directors' inquiries
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.4 trillion yen (US$47 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
Public and Investor Relations Division
All company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 30 July, 2013