Download Full Case Study PDF
Pelayo Mutua de Seguros
Digitization streamlines efficiency
Pelayo Mutua de Seguros was founded in 1933 when a group of industrialists formed a company called the Madrid Rental Car Mutual. During the first year, 86 vehicles were insured and since then the business has grown into a group of insurance companies with 1,115 employees and 301 offices throughout Spain.
Implement a more flexible architecture that will support innovation and change. Improve document management and introduce digitization to streamline customer service.
- Undertook an ambitious digital transformation project
- Improved CRM, DMS, and document mapping
- Introduced electronic signatures for a quicker service
- Opens up new business expansion perspectives
- Speeds up client negotiations and improves customer satisfaction
- Ensures compliance and security of insurance documents