Download Full Case Study PDF
Robots support an impressive growth curve
Kotikatu is a property maintenance group company. Its services include maintenance of outdoor areas and the cleaning and maintenance of residential and commercial properties.
Finnish property maintenance company, Kotikatu, has doubled in size in the last year. It needed to streamline administrative support to ensure good customer service but did not want to increase the staff headcount.
- Two robots were created to take over repetitive, time-consuming tasks
- Fujitsu was engaged to set up the environment and provide ongoing support
- The RPA environment is on Microsoft Azure and robots are connected to the Fujitsu RPA as a Service orchestration
- Staff headcount has remained static despite the business doubling in size
- Kotikatu has total visibility into ist RPA environment
- Continuous monitoring ensures high system availability