Download Full Case Study PDF
Council of Reserve Forces' and Cadets' Associations
Transforming IT through innovation
The Council of Reserve Forces’ and Cadets’ Associations (CRFCA) is a critical component of the current and future UK Armed Forces. It has two priority responsibilities: to provide advice to the Defence Council, as well as the Army, Navy and Royal Air Force, on matters that concern reserves and cadets; and conform to the Defence Plan.
The Council of Reserve Forces’ & Cadets’ Associations (CRFCA) had been using a small, local service provider to manage its IT infrastructure; however, it was unresponsive and lacked operational transparency. It wanted to find a new managed service provider with the local presence and global resources to overhaul its environment.
Fujitsu supplied a dedicated, nine-strong service team which mapped the infrastructure and built the requisite service desk to support it. Fujitsu also conducted a co-creation workshop to explore new ways of working.
- Reduces SLA response times by 75%
- Eliminates 20% of service calls through automation
- Delivers cost savings of 10% annually, which is re-invested
- Provides total operational visibility, enabling smarter decision-making
- Helps CRFCA leverage existing MS investments