Commvault Software allows organizations to keep pace with massive data growth and complexity while navigating environments that are constantly changing to meet the demands of risk mitigation, mobility, cloud and big data. By leveraging a single unified platform, the industry leading software simplifies an IT organizations ability to manage data across its lifecycle with integrated modules for Backup, Recovery, Archive, Replication, Analytics, and more.
Commvault HyperScale™ Software is a powerful, cloud-ready solution bringing scale-out infrastructure to the Commvault Data Platform.
Fujitsu technology together with Commvault solutions are ideally suited for modern data protection. Fujitsu offers own pre-, post-sales and maintenance services for Commvault Software.
Features & Benefits
Why Commvault Software?
- Backup, recovery, archive, replication, and analytics with one single platform
- Reduces administration cost and effort, while streamlining processes
- Optimizes infrastructure, improving efficiencies and utilization
- Reduces infrastructure, storage and management costs
- Saves service and maintenance expense
- Easily recovers virtual machines, applications and data stored across tiers of disk, tape and cloud storage
- Efficiently moves physical or virtual workloads (OS, application, and data) to/from the cloud, within or between clouds
- Data can be retrieved for disaster recovery, data mining, eDiscovery, compliance for physical, virtual and hyper-converged environments
- Boosts agility by consolidating and eliminating data silos
- Injects scalability with predictable economics and performance
- Reduces administration efforts and cost
Video / Infographic
Munich, April 09, 2019
Fujitsu Offers More Backup Choices with New Commvault HyperScale™ Appliances