IT Management as a Service
Unified Software as a Service (SaaS) based IT Management from Fujitsu
A more efficient and cost effective way to keep your IT performing at its best
IT Managers are under constant pressure to ensure the high performance and availability of their IT environment. However, as organizations embrace a more diverse mix of IT delivery models – from on-premise infrastructures and outsourced services to private and public cloud services – the task is growing ever more difficult.
With the inter-relationships between these services constantly changing, a unified view of all the infrastructures the business relies on is essential. While traditional IT management platforms and tools are proving increasingly costly, complex and onerous to manage, Fujitsu IT Management as a Service provides a compelling alternative.
Enabling IT Management on demand
Fujitsu’s IT Management as a Service (ITMaaS) is a suite of SaaS based applications providing the infrastructure, application monitoring and service desk capabilities needed to underpin an efficient and cost-effective IT Management operation. By leveraging the Fujitsu Global Cloud Platform and Global Delivery Centers, ITMaaS enables you to rapidly deploy a flexible, high performing IT management solution – without the high cost or complexity of managing multiple applications and tools.
Fujitsu’s ITMaaS can help:
- Boost service levels – deliver the operational insights needed to enable a more effective, responsive and reliable service across customer environments for both cloud and non-cloud.
- Reduce costs – eliminate the system and administrative costs of running, supporting and managing an on-premise solution.
- Improve efficiency – use the automation, knowledge base and workflows built into the system to enhance the productivity and effectiveness of your staff.
The suite currently comprises two modules, powered by Nimsoft’s advanced service management technology:
- Service Desk as a Service: Provides a comprehensive SaaS based IT service management solution with built in, ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited)-based best practices and action-based workflows for managing, co-ordinating and optimizing all aspects of service delivery.
- Monitoring as a Service: Offers a single, unified interface for tracking all the vital, dynamic resources your business relies on – whether in the cloud or on-premises. It gives you all the comprehensive monitoring insights needed to ensure your business services perform optimally at all times.
A Trusted Leader in IT Management Services: With a 30 year track record in managed services delivery, Fujitsu has extensive experience of both deploying and delivering monitoring and service desk solutions – and services. We have over 1,900 service desk clients worldwide, with services delivered from 145 data centers – a mix of traditional and cloud services. This means we understand how to optimize IT management to ensure your organization reaps maximum value.
Our proud tradition of providing high quality enterprise-grade IT Management services has now been extended to efficient cloud-based services that are suitable for SMEs through to the largest enterprises and government customers.
Why ITMaaS from Fujitsu?
Fujitsu’s ITMaaS provides a compelling alternative to costly and complex on-premise solutions:
- Powered by Nimsoft – proven technology benefiting over 20,000 enterprises globally and the industry’s only Unified IT Management as a Service solution.
- Delivered from the Fujitsu Global Cloud Platform — a trusted cloud service that gives organizations flexible, reliable, on-demand access to computing resources worldwide.
- Marries the broadest set of monitoring data with ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited) v3 best-practice event-to-resolution workflows to provide exceptional service levels.
- Can deliver significant savings on both deployment and operational costs versus on-premise solutions.
- Can be deployed in days, rather than months.